With the ever-evolving pandemic, and wayward politics threatening to make life even harder, the year 2020 hasn't exactly been stress-free. So, in this time of turmoil and collective anxiety, maybe there's something we can all do to lighten the emotional load and make our lives that little bit more pleasant?
This is The Psychology of Entrepreneurship,
a highly produced, revealing audio docuseries that follows Ronsley Vaz and his guests as they strive to go inside & unravel the inner workings of the mind of an entrepreneur, artist, athlete, academic to decipher what is the psychology of our decisions.
If you are an entrepreneur (BTW, we consider that mothers are the original entrepreneurs) and would like to understand why we do certain things in certain situations, if small changes in thinking can deliver massive amounts of success and happiness, this podcast is for you.
Emily Fletcher is striving to eliminate stress.
Whether you're an entrepreneur or not, you'll benefit from the wise words of the Meditation Guru, that is Emily Fletcher. Due to her stress-busting knowledge, Emily is now a world-renowned meditation expert and founder of Ziva Meditation.
This practice provides anyone with the mental tools they need to practice effective mindfulness, meditation, and manifesting. So many top performers use this technique, including Oscar, Grammy, Emmy, and Tony award winners, NBA players, Fortune 500 CEOs, busy parents, and entrepreneurs.
Her highly coveted book, Stress Less, Accomplish More debuted at #7 on Amazon and sold over 50,000 copies in less than a year. The New York Times, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Vogue, and ABC News have all featured Emily's work.
In today's volume of The Psychology of Entrepreneurship, we're going to be revisiting Volume 27, Meditation is Medicine, where I had an eye-opening chat about the wonders of stepping back and taking a few moments each day to meditate. Also, Emily explains the fantastic healing effects meditation has had on her life. And the trauma that so many of us has inherited from generations before. We also discuss how stress creates a population of stupid, sick & slow people- but it's okay. There is a remedy.
As always, we've peppered this revisited discussion with snippets from previous volumes to give further context and expand on ideas.
So, sit back, relax, and enjoy a stress-free moment.
Also featured within this volume:
- The news report- how Covid cases are on the rise
- How Emily's stress and anxiety led to insomnia, sickness, injury, and grey hair
- What heaven looks like for Emily
- How Emily’s career has evolved
- Inherited trauma from generations before
- Stupid Sick & Slow- the cost of baseline stress
- Yin yoga – Creating order in your body.
- How mindfulness is different from meditation
- What is manifesting?
Resources and Links:
- The Ziva Technique WebsiteZivaTRIBE Facebook
- Ziva Meditation YouTube
- Emily Fletcher: LinkedIn
- Stress Less, Accomplish More: Meditation for Extraordinary Performance: Book
- The Virus: Latest Developments on COVID-19 for April 10 | ABC News
- Resources to help you meditate during the coronavirus crisis l GMA
- Article: The Science of Stress: Understand how stress operates in your body — and how to reduce stress and build resilience.
- Article: 15 Surprising Facts About the Science of Meditation
- Dr. Wayne Dyer on the Art of Manifestation | SuperSoul Sunday | Oprah Winfrey Network
- 19 Volume: Mark Fisher: The Power of Feedback
- 50. Volume: Luke Coutinho: Simplicity
- 38. Volume: Hal Elrod: The Daily Reset
- 16. Volume: Darin Olien: Rising From The Ashes
- 15 Volume: Mike Brown: Listen, Plan, Train
- 47. Volume: Kemi Nekvapil: Self-Leadership
- 21.1 Volume: Melissa Ambrosini: Silencing Your Inner Critic
- 49. Volume: UJ Ramdas Revisited: Success Mindset
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.