Ronsley is the founder and chief daydreamer at Amplify. He is an author, speaker and serial entrepreneur. He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first podcasting conference in the southern hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over three million people in 133 countries
In this episode of the show, we revisit a talk Ronsley gave at We Are Podcast 2016. In the talk, Ronsley lays out some of his foundational thinking about podcasting, sales, marketing, conversations and growing a business.
Tune in to the episode to hear all this, plus things like:
- What Pareto’s principle is, and why it matters
- The most important question to ask when launching a podcast
- 7 ways to amplify your message
- How to make money from a podcast
- Why niching down is so imperative
- The quickest way to a podcaster’s heart
- How to stand out from your competition (in almost any context)
- 7 problems that can stunt business growth
- Why making money selling your art isn’t selling out
- Why the ‘always be closing’ approach should be avoided
- How to make people know, like and trust you
- How to get people to care about your message
Are you struggling with content? Click here to access The Content Amplifier!
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download