Placing a solid foundation for crafting success and setting up his future in the world of business and entrepreneurship, Ray Milidoni carries an abundance of corporate experience across a range of industries. His experience has seen him found several businesses, including the creation of an innovative web agency at the age of only 15. Since then, Ray has moved forward to helping build organisations from the ground up, investing particular interest in the initial growth period of businesses both big and small, and achieving the title of General Manager at global digital agency, WME.
Now taking on new challenges and opportunities that embrace his passion for business success, Ray’s podcast The Razor Sharp Show is destined to unify entrepreneurs, thought leaders and game changers alike. In between launching this highly anticipated vertical, Ray’s focus also resides in MCing brand and business community events across a number of fields, introducing and enlightening audiences as he goes. To top it off, his drive has recently seen him take charge of official meetup groups across Melbourne.
From sustainability through to digital innovative, Ray has garnered extensive experience and milestones that see him consistently solving problems and setting new goals.
In this episode, I was supposed to interview Ray, but instead he interviewed me! And we uncover Podcast Foundations: The 3 P's for building a successful one
Together we talked about:
- The client filtering strategy behind my audio marketing agency Amplify
- 6 P’s of podcasting
- The one book that I have listened to 11x and why I think it’s a way of life
- Valuing your time as precious and carefully selecting your company
- How the We Are Podcast summit was born
- The big change I made to the 2017 We Are Podcast conference to enrich the community feel
- Looking for mentorship and inspiration from everyone and everywhere around you
- Disbelief of the concept of success from failure
- My best podcasting tips
- Why future podcasters should not care about what mic they have
Know more about Ray Milidoni
Where to find Ray Milidoni
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.