Founder of The Dent Podcast, Glen Carlson is an award-winning entrepreneur.
He is the co-founder of Dent Global and the Key Person of Influence Accelerator.
“One of the top personal branding conferences in the world”. INC.com
“The worlds leading business accelerator.” Entrepreneur.com
In less than 4 years Glen has built his own business into the 9th fastest growing company in Australia.
Key Person of Influence is a Global Small Business with a team of 25 in 10 timezones. It is best known for their 40 Week Business Accelerator.
It helps the founders of traditional businesses(Financial Planners, Personal Trainers, Designers etc).
In this podcast episode we talk about:
- 2-year podcast journey of Glen Carlson
- About Dent and Key Person of Influence
- The struggle and stress of growth for business
- The deepest fear Glen Carlson
- Glen sense of responsibility for business growth and the people he created
- How listening to podcasts inspire entrepreneurs and businesses
- Why and how do sales become evil
- Podcast as a powerful tool in educating people to know more about you and what you do
- What motivates him to do a podcast
- Why video production didn’t work for Glen Carlson
- How he wanted to be remembered
- Glen Carlson family
- The reason Glen attended Ronsley Vaz 2015 conference
- The story of Glen Carlson when he started from scratch launching KPI
- Glen being immune to rejection
- Key success of the entrepreneurship
- Dent Podcast
What would’ve made it easier?
“I really wasn’t expecting much, Ronsley. It was far more just about me being able to get in people heads.
At the same time knowing that at least it would create some good content.
Contents that I could kind of re-purpose and it would be an efficient way for me to do it”
“I like talking and it’s the thing that comes most natural to me”
What are the most important things to consider?
“Consider the crowd of marketplace”
“I don’t think it is about being able to always do what you love”
Where to find Glen Carlson
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download