Sometimes, we all just need a bit of guidance, whether it’s in your business, your home life or just finding your way to making better daily decisions.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
Our latest episode features Tripp Lanier, who is a highly successful entrepreneur and fellow podcaster. As a veteran host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp, Tripp has interviewed some of the most prevalent authors and experts from all walks of life. He strives to coach folks all around the world, the value of breaking away from their mundane lives, whilst guiding them towards more personally fulfilling careers and relationships.
His decade plus career chatting behind the mic isn’t his only interest – he’s also a life coach, author and musician. Whilst the initial intention of this episode was to talk about podcasting, the conversation took an interesting turn and evolved into a well-rounded discussion, surrounding unhealthy self-images, managing your expectations and knowing when to ask for help.
Other topics we cover include:
- The early days of podcasting
- How bargaining with ourselves stops your personal progression
- Our two inner voices, and knowing when to listen to the right one
- Combatting your mental resistance
- Why men tend not to reach out for help
- The liberation of experiencing challenges
- Breaking past your own ego
- Finding your own emotional recharge process
- Fear responses and their effects
- The skill of practicing new habits
- Taking the time to be honest with yourself
- Tripp’s take on receiving compliments
- Looking at what you truly appreciate in your life
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.