Coronavirus: Life as we know it will never be the same again.
As the dawn of a new decade came up over the horizon, how were we to know that everyone’s way of life was drastically about to change?
The highly infectious Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is quickly putting the world on lockdown, affecting the way we connect, work, communicate and interact. What is also spreading at a far quicker rate is life-threatening misinformation, conspiracy theories and damaging innuendos.
This is The Psychology of Entrepreneurship.
In this volume, I’ve taken the opportunity to use my voice as a force for good.
We’re taking the time to dissect what is going on around the planet, and how we can all do our part to stay properly informed about COVID-19.
As it stands today,
the basic information we do know about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is:
- In a matter of months, it has transformed the world. Thousands of people have already died, and hundreds of thousands more have fallen ill.
- The way it spreads is primarily through contact with an infected person.
- The common symptoms are fever, cough, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties.
- The more severe cases can cause pneumonia, acute respiratory syndrome, or even death.
- Good hygiene practices and safeguarding measures such as self-isolating are essential if we all want to play a role in slowing down this pandemic.
While this is now common knowledge, there are still so many more questions that need answering.
How do we eradicate it? Is what I’m hearing fact or hearsay? What can I do in the fight against this disease? How can I safeguard my future?
Misinformation gone viral
In this volume, of Psychology of Entrepreneurship, we zoom out of our current state of self-isolation and look at how the world’s leaders and its citizens are contending with the virus. Ronsley explores why we desperately need those in power to spread the truth, not conspiracies, and why it’s okay to be anxious in these uncertain times.
Remember, we’re here if you need us. Just reach out.
Stay Safe, connect with your people, and use your voice as a force for good.
Ronsley and the Amplify team.
The Psychology of Entrepreneurship
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.