Mandatory self-isolation can be the introvert's dream. But, for those that are more socially inclined, this current period of confinement can have a strange effect on how we fare mentally.
This is The Psychology of Entrepreneurship,
a highly produced audio documentary style, revealing series that follows Ronsley Vaz and his guests, as they strive to go inside & unravel the inner workings of the mind of an entrepreneur, artist, athlete, academic; to decipher what is the psychology of our decisions.
If you are an entrepreneur and would like to understand why we do certain things in certain situations, and if small changes in thinking can deliver massive amounts of results in success and happiness, then this podcast is for you.
Dr. Sherry Walling is a licensed clinical psychologist that understands the functional workings of most entrepreneurs, mainly because she’s a multifaceted entrepreneur herself.
She’s deeply ingrained within the psychological world. She also walks the path of a speaker, yoga teacher, podcaster, entrepreneur, and even best-selling author of the critically acclaimed book, “The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Keeping Your Sh*t Together.”
The work she does centres around striving to guide people through the most difficult, emotional aspects of business. Dr Walling is the founder of ZenFounder, LLC, the community-based hub that aims to help entrepreneurs, families and companies thrive by utilizing ZenFounder’s consultations and speaking engagements.
Sherry is also the engaging co-host of the ZenFounder podcast that seeks to help entrepreneurs survive, thrive and connect in business, relationships, and life.
Sherry is the kind of person you want by your side in a crisis. She has a subtle way of talking you down from writhing in sheer panic to gently guiding you towards a more practical headspace. In this Addendum, she guides us through how we can start to take back some control in these uncertain times.
In this Addendum:
- The new shifts in our routines
- How we can navigate and rebuild our lack of control
- Trying to understand how to respond to the new chaos
- Taking the hard lessons from other countries
- The quiet season of grief
- Moving from a masculine world and entering into the feminine
- How we can take better care of ourselves in isolation
- Why you should tap into your creativity
- The revealing aspects of who you choose to connect with
- Mums as the original entrepreneurs in a global pandemic
- Looking into the real struggle families will have to contend with
- How this time is revealing our vulnerabilities, but also our strengths
Get ‘The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Keeping Your Sh*t Together’ Book Here
Author: Kaili Bonnyman
Kaili is the Queen of Audio at Must Amplify.