The life of a business owner is undoubtedly mercurial. When we enter into turbulent times, the way we act is what can define our legacy. While business success comes and goes, it’s in the value you create that is most important. So, how do you want to be remembered?
This is The Psychology of Entrepreneurship,
a highly produced audio documentary style, revealing series that follows Ronsley Vaz and his guests, as they strive to go inside & unravel the inner workings of the mind of an entrepreneur, artist, athlete, academic; to decipher what is the psychology of our decisions.
This is a weekly series for an entrepreneur. We consider that mothers are the original entrepreneurs. If you would like to understand why we do certain things in certain situations, as well as whether small changes in thinking can deliver massive amounts of returns in success and happiness, then this podcast is for you.
Noom Dara has always been destined for entrepreneurial greatness.
In this volume, we go inside the mind of the creator of Thailand's leading supplier for medical equipment. Nanthiya Darakananda, also known as Noom Dara, was fated to become an entrepreneur.
Noom grew up in a large family of business owners. From his mother's successful sales office in the US to his father's factories in Thailand; he has consistently been surrounded by entrepreneurial energy.
After receiving a bachelor's degree in Applied Physics from the University of California, Noom went on to work alongside his father in Thailand. It was during this time that he quickly realised he wanted to follow his own path and become his own boss.
Today, his sole mission is in improving people’s quality of life in a meaningful way.
Since 1994, he has been the CEO of Winnergy Medical, the distributor and importer of Medical equipment and devices. Always the innovator, he is also the Director of Saha-Union Public Company Limited. His other ventures include Venus Gas Technology Co Ltd and others.
In this volume of Psychology of Entrepreneurship, we hear about the unique challenges and newfound responsibility that CEOs face in this unusual climate. Noom explains why systems and processes are so important, and why every business owner needs to start with the end in mind.
Also within this volume, “What’s Your Legacy?”
- Taking a look at the new corona stats
- Why we should take small baby-sized steps in these new times
- What the early days were like for Noom
- Why every CEO needs to think about their responsibility
- Why we shouldn’t be sacrificing systems for speed
- Constructing a business based on creating value
- Noom’s business battle scars
- Why we should change our instilled perspectives
- What’s your legacy?
Links & Useful Resources:
- Winnergy Medical Company LTD: Website
- Winnergy Corporation: Website
- Saha Union LTD: Website
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change: Book
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Video
- What Makes a Successful Entrepreneur: Article
- Worldwide Lack of Sleep: Article
- Can You Catch Up On Lost Sleep?: Article
- What Bill Gates is afraid of?: VOX Talk
- Life Legacy: The Story You Leave Behind: Tahira Akua: TEDxTAlk
- Rep. Collins: Pelosi is Leaving a Sad Legacy: Video
- Why Kobe Bryant Leaves Behind a Complicated Legacy: Video
- Buy one Give one: Website