Need a dose of adrenaline and energy? On today’s episode of Should I Start a Podcast, we’ve got the perfect antidote for apathy and complacency. My guests are Omar Zenhom & Nicole Baldinu – educators, speakers and podcasters who have together built the $100 MBA community & podcast. Omar loves rooting for the underdog and telling it like it is. Nicole is the sensible one with all the taste. Together they are a dynamic duo and their message is not to be missed.
In this episode, they present their story of early failures to later successes in business and podcasting. They talk about finding your audience, how to engage with them and how to treat podcasting like a craft. They lay out all their secrets of success, offer up some tips and tricks of the pros, and provide an infectious dose of energy that is bound to motivate just about anyone.
Listen to the full episode to hear all this, plus things like:
- What a successful podcast looks like
- How to use energy and pauses as a speaker
- The ingredients to podcasting success
- How to make the podcasting format work for you
- How to up your production quality game
- The ‘minute of power,’ and how it can work for you
- Why it’s critical to find a unique value to offer
- Q&A session with Nicole and Omar
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.