Would you like some tips on what works and what doesn’t work when starting a podcast from someone who’s recorded 150+ episodes over four years? Although he became an entrepreneur and podcaster after many years in the corporate world, Harry Duran has slowly put the pieces together on podcasting through his many insightful interviews.
Harry is the founder of FullCast, a full-service podcast production and marketing consultancy. He helps six-figure entrepreneurs amplify their authority and extend their reach through the power of podcasting. Harry also hosts Podcast Junkies, where he interviews fellow podcast hosts to find meaningful lessons in amplifying authority through the power of a podcast.
In this episode, we discuss all of the above, plus this stuff too:
- How to improve attention to your podcast as a host
- Tips for hosts on how to treat your guests like gold
- Breaking down the numbers to understand the various ways to profit from podcasts
- The positive power of podcasting
- Harry’s most memorable guests and interviews
- Being okay with failure as a podcaster
- Microphone recommendations for top audio quality
- The freedom of entrepreneurship and building your own business
- Why you shouldn’t wait to take a chance on your passions
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download