Would you like to hear a few tips on how to improve your community, connection and conversation? Well, Katie Wyatt discussed just that topic during her We Are Podcast 2016 presentation. In this episode, she teaches you how to convert more clients from your podcast with some tried-and-tested, easy-to-follow social media tips and tricks.
Katie is a speaker, podcaster, consultant, trainer and coach in the online world. She has over 15 years of business experience in marketing, writing and editing. Katie hosts the Empire by Design podcast and co-hosts #LadyBoss Chats. She also facilitates two Facebook groups – Empire Builders and Podcaster Posse.
In this episode, we discuss all of the above, plus this stuff too:
- The #1 key to podcasting that’s more important than your number of downloads
- Why Facebook groups are epic for growing your podcast, community and business
- Determining if starting a Facebook group is right for your business
- A basic step-by-step guide on beginning your own Facebook group
- The secrets to running a Facebook group that doesn’t suck or feel spammy
- Tactics and etiquette for recruiting members for your Facebook group
- How to be a top Facebook group member
- Strategies to grow your business and sales via Facebook groups
- Offering useful products and services to your group members
- How to leverage the expertise of others to strengthen community trust
The quickest way to create your first 75 blog posts that will help you sell your products and services. Click here to access The Content Amplifier!
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.