Ronsley is the founder and chief daydreamer at Amplify. He is an author, speaker, and serial entrepreneur. He has a master’s degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first podcasting conference in the southern hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over three million people in 133 countries.
In this episode, we feature an appearance Ronsley made on Travis Chappell’s Podcast, Build Your Network. In the show, Ronsley and Travis dig deep into what it means to be an entrepreneur, mentorship, how to develop yourself personally and professionally, and how to think about failure.
Tune in to the episode to hear all this, plus things like:
- The story of Ronsley’s biggest growth spurt
- The parallels between elite athletes and top entrepreneurs
- The downside to entrepreneurship being in vogue
- The balance between input and output
- The question Ronsley asks himself every morning
- Why so many people stop when they hit the first wall
- The mindset of levelling up
- The key to long-term business success
- Why entrepreneurship is a great life but not a comfortable one
- Why the phrase ‘it’s not what you know, it's who you know’ is flawed
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download