If you want to hear tips and advice from the Godfather of podcasting himself, Mr Bruce Wawrzyniak, then now is your chance. Bruce is the founder of Now Hear This, a Tampa-based communications agency and my latest guest on Should I Start A Podcast, and he and I have a truly insightful conversation full of useful information for any newcomers to podcasting.
Bruce is an author, broadcaster and speaker and his podcast, Now Hear This Entertainment, acts as an educational service for up and coming entertainers who may need a bit of help, advice and guidance. Bruce’s podcast has been heard in over 100 countries and his guests are those that have had success to varying degrees in the entertainment business, putting forth their advice and tips to those who are just starting out in the industry. In this episode, we discuss the journey that led him to podcasting.
We also get into things like:
- The highlights that have come from Bruce’s podcasting career
- The further benefits you can get from becoming a successful podcaster
- How he started out podcasting
- Questions you should ask yourself before you start your podcast
- One of the popular approaches to podcasting, and why it just doesn’t work
- How you can use podcasting to differentiate yourself from others, and build an authoritative voice on your topic
- Asking the best questions to get the best interviews
- The changes that are occurring within the entertainment industry
- Why podcasting is more than just a marketing tool
- How to start building your audience right from the very beginning
Bruce Wawrzyniak LinkedIn
Now Hear This Website
Now Hear This Twitter
Now Hear This Facebook
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download