Hello, and welcome to a new episode of Should I Start A Podcast. Today I have the immense pleasure of talking to a good friend of mine, Amber Hawken. Amber is a podcast host, YouTuber, author, life coach, mentor and teacher.
Qualified in a variety of different things like Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Neuro-linguistic Programming and Deep State Repatterning Therapy and with a passion for volunteer work and helping people, Amber is one remarkable young woman. Her new book The Unfuckwithable Life is currently scandalising the self-help genre in the best way, and her unapologetic approach to life mastery enables her to reach even the most hard-hearted people.
Tune in to the episode to hear us dig deep and discuss things like:
- Personal branding, and the benefits of understanding who you are
- Why it’s okay to change direction, especially in business
- The beauty that is podcasting, and what it can do for you
- What Amber has learned from and about podcasting
- How vulnerability can help you conduct better interviews
- How to advertise your podcast
- The different ways we can reach and teach people through content and delivery
- How fear can help you, and why you should pay attention to it
- Authenticity, and the ‘F’ word
- Highlights of Amber’s career as a podcaster
KNOW MORE ABOUT AMBER HAWKEN
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download