Yann Ilunga is a polyglot (speaks Italian, English, French, German and some Finnish), web entrepreneur originally from Locarno in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, now living in Helsinki, Finland.
After Yann received his Master’s degree in social sciences with a major in Media & Global Communication, he decided to take the leap and become a web entrepreneur. He’s all about taking action and wants to live life on his own terms, and that’s why he launched 360 Entrepreneur.
He’s the host of several shows, including the 360 Entrepreneur Podcast, the music business show The Jazz Spotlight and the upcoming show, The Podcaster Lab.
Yann is the founder and host of the LARGEST podcasting virtual summit in the world: Podcast Success Summit. The first edition featured 80 of some of the best podcasters and podcasting experts around, including Jay Baer, John Lee Dumas, The Art of Charm host Jordan Harbinger and NYT bestselling author, Joel Comm.
Simply put, Yann Ilunga is a web entrepreneur, podcaster and podcasting consultant!
In this episode we talk about:
- How Ronsley became involved in podcasting
- The traits and values that podcasters have in common
- Ronsley’s thoughts on new podcasters who focus on perfection
- Why Ronsley decided to write a book
- How Ronsley’s book can be used as a tool to start a conversation
- An overview of Ronsley’s 7-step framework
- What A.M.P.L.I.F.Y. stands for
- Things to consider in creating a product ecosystem
- Ways people can use their audio content to draw in more people
- Ronsley’s thoughts and ideas on fostering more engagement for podcasters
- The fastest way to connect with Ronsley personally
- What to expect from the We Are Podcast conference 2017
What are the first mistakes that podcasters often make?
‘It goes to show that there are issues with everything. It doesn’t matter how technically inclined you are, there is stuff to deal with.’
What are the most important things to consider?
‘An entrepreneurial journey is a journey, it’s not a destination.’
‘The idea is that you create a product ecosystem, in the sense that everything you do is a product.’
‘Be more interactive with your listener. Find a way to create something that is actually beneficial to them and not just beneficial to you.’
Where to find Yann Ilunga
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.