Drew is the founder of Gold Coast vs Drew Kruck podcast. He has worked in and out of Titan Sheds for the last 25 years, and recently created Titan Lite Shed Parts within the Titan Group of Companies – a large success for Titan’s 100,000 strong customer base.
Drew realised that he knew a lot of people and felt that he could talk to anyone about anything. So, he started a podcast show and advertised it all over the world: Gold Coast vs Drew Kruck. “Everyone good, who were once bad, tell a great story”
In this episode we talk about:
- What made Drew decide to start his own podcast show
- How he tried different things to stand alone, in spite of his father’s multi-million dollar business
- His podcasting show’s success right now
- How he secretly made a start without being sure what podcasting might bring
- How his show grew connections with good people and created great stories in just a couple of months
- Drew’s experienced in Japan and his four podcast episodes
- What led him to interview Steve Dart and Adam Houlahan
- What he gained personally from doing a podcast
- Doing business in podcasting
- How Drew wanted to hear different kinds of stories from his guests beside from just talking about business
- How his podcast shows have made him number 1 in the land of keyword searching
- How he spent money on his show and advertised it worldwide
- How he got his father on tape
- The importance of getting every story on tape in today’s digital era
- How he built a huge network out of podcasting
When someone is considering a podcast as a medium, how do they know if it’s for them?
“If you haven’t done your own show, just do it. It’s endlessly fulfilling to do something on everything and anything. I got a huge network and it came out of nowhere.”
What are the most important things to consider?
- You need to get on tape. It does cost money and it’s not free, but you get massive boost out of it.
Where to find Drew Kruck
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+DrewKruck
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.