Making your podcast is only part of the process. Once you’ve created your amazing content, you need to get people to listen and buy your product. This is a 24/7 job, but thankfully Facebook can do it for you.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast, where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast, build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more.
If you’re looking for a way to get more precise targeting for your online marketing with less work, then this podcast is for you.
In this episode, we listen to Phil McGregor’s segment from We Are Podcast 2015 about the power of Facebook marketing and how you can take advantage of its many benefits. Phil is the Managing Director at AdChief as well as an international speaker who encourages business entrepreneurs all over the world.
Phil is somewhat of a connoisseur of Facebook marketing, and he walks us through the process of using invaluable tools like Facebook Pixel and Facebook ads.
Like Phil says, “You can’t go back in time and target the customers you don’t have.” So it’s imperative to take Phil’s advice and let Facebook act as your automated salesperson today.
Also in this episode:
- How Phil uses his law enforcement background in marketing
- How to target the right people
- Why it’s essential to use Facebook for marketing even if you don’t use it personally
- Why you should have five episodes ready to go when you launch your podcast
- What is a Facebook Pixel and how to use it
- How cell phone use drives marketing
- Why you should have a facebook pixel in every stage of your purchase process
- How to use Lookalike marketing
- How Podcasts attract people to your business
- How to use your preexisting audience
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.