In today’s world businesses can rise and fall off the back of a few well placed social media posts by only a handful of respected people on any given social media platform.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest line-up, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
On this week’s episode of Should I Start a Podcast we take a listen to Danielle Lewis’ session at We Are Podcast 2017. Danielle is CEO and co-founder of Scrunch, a platform that links brands to influencers around the world. She’s also at the forefront of a new but rapidly evolving industry.
Influencer marketing is, as Danielle puts it, “the new word-of-mouth”. By hiring influencers and accessing their massive social media circles, your company can tap into new and relevant audiences and get more eyes on your product.
But how do we make things work in this Wild-West industry? At We Are Podcast, Danielle gave a talk on the benefits of influencers and how you can get some of the huge returns that people are seeing with this new form of marketing. It was a densely-packed and highly informative talk that no marketer should miss.
Danielle also talks about:
- Why some people are getting incredible results with influencers — while others aren’t
- How to transition influencer traffic to sales
- Why influencer marketing is the new “word-of-mouth”
- How some businesses are seeing 20-to-1 returns on influencer marketing
- The benefits of using a third-party software to access influencers
- Why a clear contract can save you from disaster
- How to avoid a PR nightmare by incorrectly using influencer content
- Why influencer marketing isn’t just for cool, young brands
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.