Drawing more traffic to your website is a concern that businesses share right across the board. When a tool like a podcast is used properly, not only can you naturally bring more traffic your way, but you can also end up with a loyal following
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you
In this episode of Should I Start A Podcast, we have the customer care expert, and business maverick, Mel Telecican’s, keynote speech at We Are Podcast 2015. If you are looking to expand your website’s traffic, but doing it meaningfully and with purpose, then this podcast is for you.
Mel is a customer experience expert with an outstanding quality customer list of over 10,000, which she accrued in just two years. Her resume spans multiple avenues in education, business ownership and marketing, which has ultimately put her on the path to sharing her business-centric experiences. With two very successful podcasts in tow, the Customer Centric Show and the Monetising Knowledge Show she gets to showcase her marketing success, and share her expertise within the market.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Mel grew her website’s rankings within just 90 days
- Why starting a podcast gets you talking to your industry leaders
- Why Mel’s love for education pushed her to create a podcast
- How perseverance can get your website climbing the Google analytics ladder
- The power of putting customers needs first
- How having a podcast has changed Mel’s business determination
- Mel’s own personal wins that all stemmed from starting her podcast
- How a 90% finished book led to her podcasting success
- Meeting industry heroes and how they can validate your business’ direction
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.