Automating the processes and procedures of your business is not the sexiest of topics, but it can be vital to building a manageable and scalable enterprise.
In this panel-style discussion recorded at the We Are Podcast 2017 event, four top digital entrepreneurs share their best tips and advice on developing a product ecosystem, getting your frameworks and standard operating procedures in place, how to create successful nurture sequences, and a bunch more.
Hosted by Andrew Griffiths, the expert panel includes:
- Nicole Baldinu, co-founder of the $100 MBA and Webinar Ninja
- Carla Pappas, co-founder of The Merrymaker Sisters
- Danielle Lewis, CEO and co-founder of Scrunch, and
- Kate Erickson, from Entrepreneur on Fire
Packed with useful and usable information and lessons learned – from both successes and failures – this episode will leave you with a bag full of practical tips and inspiration for your podcast or business.
Here’s just some of what the panel covers:
- How hard is it to add to an existing product ecosystem?
- Differences between a content and SAS business
- Why do entrepreneurs ignore SOPs?
- Why SOPs are critical, especially when you’re starting out
- Tools for making SOPs easier
- Podcast calls to action – best practices and how to add them to past podcasts
- Approaches to nurture sequences
- The importance of the ‘welcome journey’
- Thoughts on Facebook Messenger bots and nurture sequences
- Valuable lessons from the panel member’s failures
The Merrymaker Sisters
Entrepreneur on Fire
The $100 MBA
Content Inc book
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Pingback: SOPs: As Sexy as Your Dad in a Mankini, but Vital to Business Success | Amplify Agency