Women can often face a different set of challenges to men in the digital business world.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
On this week’s episode of Should I Start a Podcast we have an informative session recorded live at the We Are Podcast 2016 event, four top female digital entrepreneurs share their thoughts on the challenges and advantages of being a woman in digital.
It’s a discussion that’s packed with personal insights, strategies and practical tips for achieving success as a digital entrepreneur. And it’s not just for the ladies. The guys will also get some great insights into creating more cohesive and fulfilling relationships with their partners, female colleagues and clients.
The featured panel guests include:
- Holly Tattersall, founder of Women in Digital and CEO of Digital Talent Co
- Louisa Dahl, founder of Interactive Minds
- Kate Toon, award-winning SEO consultant and copywriter
- Emma Papas, co-founder of The Merrymaker Sisters
Here’s just some of what the panel covers:
- Thoughts on being a female in the digital business world
- Finding balance between family, life and entrepreneurship
- Action plans for entrepreneurial mums
- Balance as a cycle: Maybe you can’t have it all (right now)
- The difference between a need and an inspiration
- Thoughts on quality of life and reducing stress
- The link between restoration and effectiveness
- Biggest moves for influence, impact and reach
- Getting your face out there
- Being your authentic self
- Connecting through groups of like-minded people
- Putting PR to work
- Guests top digital marketing tools of the moment
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.