We all know social media is a great way to reach people, but how can we use it to get new listeners for our podcast?
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you
At We Are Podcast 2016, we had a panel of experts sit down and explain how they use social media every day to engage their audiences and grow their show. Social, as they explained, is about continuing the conversation that you had on the show.
The featured panel guests include:
- Adam Houlahan, LinkedIn Expert, Best Selling Author, International Keynote Speaker and Founder of The Influencer Program
- Loren Bartley, Social Media Strategist, Speaker, Podcaster and Facebook & LinkedIn Trainer
- Katie Wyatt, Co-Director of Wake by Reach
- Clint Salter, CEO & Founder of Dance Studio Owners Association
The panels also talks about:
- The benefits of paid advertising
- How to use LinkedIn to generate partnerships
- Effectively using paid advertising on Facebook
- Why social should be about getting people back to your website
- How to use your guests to engage your audience
- The importance of getting your audience involved
- How to effectively use virtual assistants
- The dangers of being too focused on social media
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.