It’s all well and good to say you want to start a podcast, but if you don’t know the core reason why you want to do this, you’re going to set yourself up for failure.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you
On this week’s episode of Should I Start a Podcast, we have Ronsley’s keynote speech from We Are Podcast 2015. Ronsley is one of the best when it comes to the podcasting and content marketing game. He’s the host and creator of ‘Bond Appetit, as well as the founder of Australia’s first audio marketing agency Amplify. He also hosts the show ‘Should I Start A Podcast,’ where he, along with other guests, get to grips with those niggling questions within the world of podcasting.
With the audio on demand industry continuously expanding, using a podcast to extend your knowledge and passions may feel like your ideas will fall onto deaf ears. You may have that small pebble of self-doubt, the uneasy feeling that no one really wants to listen. Rest assured that is not the case. When you know your purpose, and have a passion that really resonates with you, a like-minded audience will soon start to emerge.
In this episode we discover:
- How a podcast allows you to live your “Why.”
- How to tap into the multitasking listener.
- The benefits of getting a morning routine to start your day.
- How Ronsley’s love of food created his new life.
- Understanding where your passion lies, and how to move towards it
- Why failure is part of your success.
- How you get to meet great people through your podcast.
- What Ronsley loves about connection.
- How an hour alone by yourself can help you find what your highest values are.
- Why Ronsley doesn’t play it safe anymore.
- Why a podcast will allow you to build on your purpose
- How to determine your purpose.
- Why podcasting is expanding more and more each year.
- How to set yourself up to win every day.
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.