Podcasts are a phenomenal way for you to connect with an audience and establish,. or build on, your personal branding to grow your business.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you
This week’s episode of Should I Start a Podcast could be the grail you’ve been hunting for. We have the business mogul, Valerie Khoo guiding us, with her keynote speech from We Are Podcast, 2015.
From the get go, journalist and CEO of The Australian Writers’ Centre, Valerie Khoo, has had an entrepreneurial spirit that would always guarantee her success. With two very fruitful podcasts, So You Want To Be A Writer, and So You Want To Be a Photographer, she is well equipped to give us some advice.
Valerie shares with us, what makes a good podcast outside the stats and numbers, how to leverage your brand to make it more lucrative, as well as why a cheap iPod from Singapore and her cat Rex thrust her into the world of podcasting.
You don’t want to miss this podcast, which also includes:
- How one hour of recorded audio could be a goldmine
- Why podcasting is networking on steroids
- How your behaviour establishes your brand
- Why your podcast can get your audience hungry for more
- Why giving back the love has boundless benefits
- How commitment can be your biggest strength
- How to gauge your audience’s interests
- How reviews and ratings will improve you exponentially
- When interviewing, why thinking like a journalist can be the best tactic
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.