What if you were to learn that with just 30 minutes of audio, you were able to create a myriad of wallet friendly promotional content?
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you
This week’s episode of Should I Start a Podcast has just the information you need. We have on hand one of Australia’s top digital publishers, James Tuckerman, with his keynote speech he gave at We Are Podcast, 2015.
James is an entrepreneur who also dabbles in public speaking, podcasting, business consultation and coaching. He started his publishing career by developing Anthill Magazine in 2003, when he was just 26 years old. Since then he has gone on to remodel his original hard copy endeavor by going 100% digital, and was crowned Best Small Publisher in Australia by the ABA in 2004 and 2005.
Parallel to this, he created Not So Freaky University, the safe space to debunk and simplify the sometimes confusing world of business. As you can probably tell, James is highly qualified to give some well thought out advice on how start creating great promotional content.
You don’t want to miss this podcast, which also includes:
- How 90 minutes of your time can land you between 5-15 items of content
- How a rant can be turned into an eBook
- Why giving gifts will get you the clients you want
- The reason why you should be transcribing all of your audio
- Why outsourcing tasks to freelancers is more budget friendly than you think
- Why getting to grips with your commercial goals will get those transactions
- How consistently producing content will work in your favour
- How your audio can help you climb the Google ranks
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.