Podcasting is one of the best ways to build an audience and create a client base that is dedicated and passionate about you and your business.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you
On today’s episode of Should I Start a Podcast I have the pleasure of talking to Karly Nimmo. Karly is a voice-over artist and agent, audio marketing and podcasting superstar and mad creator of Radcasters Podcasting S’cool. She believes everyone has a message inside them and it’s her job to help them be heard.
Karly is the host of the very popular business podcast, Karlosophies, and is a founder of Killer Kopy and Radcasters Podcasting School. Since turning her hand successfully to podcasting after many years working with audio she now teaches entrepreneurs how to podcast like a pro. Her mission is to rid the world of shit-sounding podcasts.
This episode is jam packed with helpful tips and insight, here is a taste of what we cover:
- Providing incredible value for your audience and potential clients
- The common mistakes that podcasters make
- The impact of smiling and how it affects your voice to lift the energy of the person you’re interviewing
- The idea behind Karlosophies
- How to conquer fears and anxieties doing a podcast show
- How Radcasters started
- Starting a voice-over agency
- The biggest struggles and failures
- The process of editing in post-production works
- Taking a radio course and how it changed her life
- What is was like working in all areas of the radio station
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.