Working with your partner can be a recipe for disaster, except when you are in so much sync that you seem to be the same person.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you
This week we have another sideline chat from We Are Podcast 2018. I was lucky enough to sit down with Jen Harbinger. Jen was a former tax accountant, who turned her organizational talents to become the head of operations for The Jordan Harbinger Show and brand. When she’s not beekeeping, woodworking, or playing escape rooms, she can be found putting out the fires that seems to surround Jordan Harbinger at all times.
It’s a great look into the background of what goes into making a podcast. Jen shares her personal story and how she’s been able to help build such a successful business with her partner.
We also chat about:
- The unusual way that Jen and Jordan met
- How Jen reluctantly became a partner in Jordan’s business
- How the two have moved on from recent hiccups in their business
- The pair’s contrasting personalities and how they make things work
- What made We Are Podcast 2018 such a unique event and why Jordan and Jen come back every year
- Working in podcasting as an introvert
- Knowing when you’ve actually found ‘success’
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.