Sally Foley-Lewis has a million different titles. She’s an expert in middle management, a podcast host, a bestselling author, a speaker. I could go on and on, but the point is Sally knows her stuff when it comes to being a good leader.
On this latest episode, we have a far-ranging talk that covers everything from finding inner peace as busybodies to the best way to capture our great ideas. Sally is an incredibly humble and wise leader, and I absolutely loved our talk.
Here’s some other things that we covered:
- How Sally wrote a book in two months
- Paying attention to the journey vs. just getting to the destination
- Gender equity and emotional intelligence
- The gift that comes with someone challenging our assumptions
- Why entrepreneurs are so terrible at delegating
- Building trust in our organisations
- Deciding what is ‘enough’ in our lives
- The ROI of podcasting
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.