This latest episode of Should I Start a Podcast covers one of my favourite things in the world to talk about: entrepreneurship. What makes someone an entrepreneur, how to get over self-doubt and everything else that goes with starting your own business.
Jennifer, my guest during this episode, is a serial entrepreneur. She’s the owner of United Tribe, a coaching company for entrepreneurs; she’s co-founder of The Hangar Studios, a podcast production, marketing and PR agency; and she’s host of Big Girl Panties, a podcast that deeply examines Jennifer’s journey as a kick-ass businesswoman. Jennifer and I had a great chat at her studio in New York City. It’s an in-depth look at what makes entrepreneurs tick and how to get yourself moving with your business idea. We also talk about:
- How Jennifer got into podcasting — when it wasn’t even called podcasting
- The difference between ordinary people and entrepreneurs
- Why you should write down why you’re doing what you’re doing
- What Jennifer really fears in her life and business
- How September 11th changed Jennifer’s life
- The ways that social media effects social psychology
- Our takes on politics, news and other craziness from today
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download