When Ronsley Vaz and Laura Petersen get together, great conversation is inevitable.
On the latest episode of Copy that Pops, that’s exactly what happened. The two connected to discuss everything from education to psychology. But the real crux of the conversation was how Ronsley’s recent decision to write a book has changed the way he looks at business and his personal life.
Entrepreneurs, get your pens out because this episode will make you rethink everything you know about writing.
The two also discuss:
- The amusing story behind Ronsley’s decision to write a book
- The benefits of vulnerability
- Why podcasts are such a great way to further your brand
- How to really be seen as a leader
- The exploding field of audio
- What it means to define your own version of success
- How Ronsley developed culture as his own companies
- Ronsley’s tactics for securing a deal with Amazon in Australia
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.