Chris Krimitsos is something of a freak of nature. The man has inhuman energy, and at any point seems to be involved in a hundred different businesses.
This makes him an incredibly valuable person to listen to and learn from. On the latest episode of Should I Start a Podcast, Chris and I chat about how he created a highly-successful, international podcasting conference, how he grows his podcast subscription numbers and the slightly terrifying future of content creation.
He’s a big personality and always knows how to make me laugh. You won’t want to miss this one.
We also chat about:
- Why Chris puts money at the bottom of his priorities
- How to run a successful conference
- Why podcasters are the people Chris loves to hang out with
- The best program for adding subscribers to your podcast
- The difference between YouTubing and podcasting
- Crazy ideas that work on new mediums like live streaming
- How artificial intelligence is going to change the media world
- How to find your competitive advantage
Chris Krimitsos – Facebook
Chris Krimitsos – Twitter
Chris Krimitsos – LinkedIn
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download