If you’re struggling with being overwhelmed in your business, let alone the idea of starting your own podcast, then this episode is for you. My partner in conversation is the wonderful Angela Henderson. As a mental health professional by training and an entrepreneur and business consultant by choice, she’s an expert in balancing entrepreneurship and mental health.
In this very open and frank conversation, she shares her struggles with mental illness and personal tragedy, what she’s learned from them, and how she manages to juggle a successful business and a busy family life besides. I’m sure you’ll find Angela’s story full of inspiration, with more than an a few practical tips to improve your own life, business and podcasting.
In this episode, we delve into:
● Deciding your why, and why it’s always evolving
● Balancing the pressures of motherhood and business
● Entrepreneurship – combining self growth and community
● Avoiding the hype of hustle and preventing burnout
● Differentiating between anxiousness and excitement
● The upside of failure and failing fast
● The advantages of slowing down and getting to know your audience
● Moving from a one-to-one to a one-to-many business model
● The importance of gut instincts in business
● Why you need to be your own Chief Energy Officer
● Outsourcing and removing blockages
Angela’s website – AngelaHenderson.com.au
Australian Business Collaborative Facebook page
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.