A busy modern woman, Chiropractor, award winning business owner, author, domestic goddess and mummy, Leandra is a woman who wants it all. Great nourishment, a quick paced in vogue way of life and great wellbeing, she knows how to strike that balance. She spends her days composing books, formulas and running projects that help ladies discover the harmony between raging party girl and blissed out hippy all while supporting their internal goddess. On the off chance that you've ever needed to be healthier without surrendering the mixed drinks, chocolate, heels or beauty products, you've discovered your gal.
In this episode we talk about:
- Three decadent indulgences of bad proponents
- Red wine chocolate and coffee
- Learning more about drinking alcohol
- Difference of Red wine and organic wine
- Moderate alcohol consumption may provide some health benefits
- Alcohol use: If you drink, keep it moderate
- Wine: How Much Is Good for You?
- How to Limit Your Alcohol Intake to the Recommended Servings Per Day
- Nutrition facts in the food you eat
- Connection Between Food and Emotion
- Proper nutrition is likely to keep you feeling better physically and emotionally
- Giving up bad eating habits
- How to Limit Your Wine Intake to the Recommended Servings Per Day
- Foodwise: Understanding why we eat and how It Affects Us
- Loving Yourself to Great Health
- Understanding what to expect when you give up smoking
- Acceptance v. Diet
- chocolate cravings on a diet
- Healthy Ways to Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings
- Learn more about the differences between synthetic vitamins and natural vitamins
- Eating a moderate amount of chocolate
- Coffee and its consumption: benefits and risks
- Learning more about organic coffee
- Mold and pesticides could be causing health problems
- Caffeine: how does it really affect our health?
- What's in Your Organic Green Tea?
- Caffeine: How much is too much and if you need to curb your consumption
- Exactly how much and how often you should be drinking coffee
- Healthy coffee habit
Where to find Leandra
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.