In this soapboxisode we cover:
- 7 Tips for Healthy (Enough) Eating on Vacation
- Obama Inc. Funded “Smart Necklace” That Monitors What You Eat
- Eating at ‘right’ time key to healthy heart, reveals new study
- Health’ foods making Irish nation fatter
- Potential Population-Level Nutritional Impact of Replacing Whole and Reduced-Fat Milk With Low-Fat and Skim Milk Among US Children Aged 2‑19 Years
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.