Darin Olien, author of the book SuperLife: The 5 Forces That Will Make You Healthy, Fit, and Eternally Awesome, and visionary of SuperLife, is frequently called “the Indiana Jones of superfoods.” He is a widely recognized exotic superfoods hunter, supplement formulator, and and natural extremist who ventures to every part of the planet discovering new and underutilized medicinal plants with the missions to source, formulate and research the world’s most prominent edible food sources for ideal wellbeing.
Darin holds a Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Physiology/Nutrition and a Master of Arts in Psychology. Darin describes a SuperLife as “living the greatest expression of life possible,”. SuperLife is the culmination of 20 years of Darin’s voyages, exploration, and vigorous journey for learning after a football injury unlocked a drive to make sense of better approaches to recuperate. His unique blend of passion mixed with moderation in all he does makes him a extraordinary pioneer and companion to have along on all our journeys to better health.
Buy Darin’s Book Here
In this episode we talk about:
- Understanding and utilising the five life forces (Quality Nutrition, Hydration, Detoxification, Oxygenation, and Alkalisation) —the sole factors that determine whether or not we will be healthy, fit, and free of illness.
- Learning more on protein meats
- Amino Acids
- How overly full of protein people are and how that destroy the five governing forces of the body
- Re-training our brains to think differently about health and well-being with these five Life Forces: Quality Nutrition, Hydration, Detoxification, Oxygenation, and Alkalisation
- How to maintain healthy weight and feel great by focusing on our long forgotten plant-based medicinal instincts to heal our bodies. And for people to pull back from eating chemically manipulated food.
- How to fuel and heal their bodies with quality food, herbs, and water
- How to keep thriving to avoid breaking down of body and still can show up for life
- Understanding on paleo diet
- How hydration works
- The Alkalinity and Acidity of the body
- Foundation of health
- Proper daily habits and how people view their nutrition
- What should people tweak if they are currently following the Paleo diet
- How important is oxygenation
- Freshness of foods
- Detoxication systems
- The Natural Chocolate Flavour
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Some great lesson – “Sleep well. Eat more local foods, plants and fruits that are fresh, whole, and organic. Drink more water. And chill out on the overcooked and over-processed food.”
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Processed foods
- Manufactured food
What foods to actively seek out
- Whole fresh foods
- Soup craze
- Vegan dough
- Fresh Salad
- Coconut Milk and Cheese
Quick dinner ideas
- Soup craze
- Vegan burrito
Know more about Darin
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Jesus Christ at Darin’s house…
Last meal on the planet?
Vegan Pizza or Vegan burrito
Where to find Darin
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download