What is a Gluten Free diet? Should I go Gluten Free to lose weight? Should I worry if someone is gluten free? This soapboxisode answers a whole bunch of myths like the ones below:
1. A Gluten-Free Diet Can Benefit Anyone
2. Celiac Disease Is A Rare Condition
3. There Are Many Ways To Treat A Gluten Sensitivity
4. If It Isn't Bread, It's Gluten-Free
5. Celiac Disease Is A Nuisance, But It Isn't Life-Threatening
6. Gluten Intolerance Is An Allergy
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.