Pat Flynn is a thought leader in the areas of online entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and lifestyle businesses. He is routinely celebrated for his transparent leadership style and authentic principles. Pat overcame career adversity at an early age by finding his own path and true passion. Despite his success in business, Pat’s greatest joys are spending time with his family and friends as well as helping inspire and educate others on how to succeed with their own entrepreneurial careers.
Pat is the creator of the website Smart Passive Income. He also has businesses called
- Smart Podcast Player,
- Smart Passive Income Podcast and
- Ask Pat Podcast, amongst others.
He is a machine that makes a lot happen and is an inspiration to his followers.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why he prefers chatting with people in Australia
- Why if he had a choice to move with his family he would move to the Gold Coast
- How I landed up in Brisbane and the story there
- How he has managed to add keynote speaking to his repertoire
- What does Pat do? In his words
- How he deals with advertising on his show and what he went through
- His sense of responsibility to the people that follow him
- The amount of businesses and projects Pat has happening at the moment
- Why he decided to make a change to his food, exercise and health
- How he got into P90x and why he decided to buy it and not get it for free
- How easy P90x was in terms of the nutrition
- The guy that came over to his house and tested his saliva and pee
- How Pat makes it happen and what he does to make health and himself a priority
- The breakdown of Pat's day
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Grain, except for rice after a workout
What foods to actively seek out
Pat's fondest food memories
Growing up he remembers his dad, mum and him sitting at the dinner enjoying a meal and a conversation together. He remembers his dad's cooking and his dad saying “Isn't that good.”
His favourite meal growing up was his mum's pork chicken adobo.
Pat runs for an hour during the day when his son's at school
- Pat starts his morning with a BulletProof coffee – which is coffee with 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- If you have kids, involve them
- Plan ahead and stick to it
- Support your local farmers
Quick dinner ideas
A 5 minute omelette
Do you have a clean eating diet plan?
A very clean
Know more about Pat
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Elon musk at Chez Panisse Restaurant
Last meal on the planet?
Super hot buffalo wings
- SPI 134: CRUCIAL AND COMMON WORDPRESS MISTAKES AND HOW TO AVOID THEM, WITH DAN FROM WP CURVE
- SPI 097 : JOHN LEE DUMAS ON HIS 6-FIGURE MONTH, FACEBOOK WEBINAR STRATEGY AND ADDING SPONSORS TO YOUR SHOW
- Hal Elrod and the Miracle Morning
- APP: Headspace
- German body composition
- Darya Rose on the Bond Appetit Podcast
Where to find Pat
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.