Nathan was born and raised in Central California, USA. A gamer since age 6, Nathan has had a passion for technology nearly his entire life. Nathan later went to college to study Architecture and found himself in multiple leadership roles. He was founder and President of the architecture club and co-founded an Auto-CAD drafting business. As time passed, Nathan was no longer excited about a desk job and with the birth of his daughter, became a stay at home Dad.
Today, Nathan is going back to his roots and is launching a brand dedicated to helping gamers broadcast their talents and personalities to the world. Stream Games Live seeks to inform and educate gamers about audio/video production, video capture technology, and building an online business.
Nathan talks about his headaches and how changing his diet fixed his most painful problems.
In this episode we talk about:
- Nathan’s various businesses
- How he is a stay home dad and how his day pans out
- The story of his headaches
- The effects medication had on him and how he felt as a result
- Marketing and advertising – the tips and tricks they play on us for us to buy medication we don’t need
- What really happens in schools and what kinds of foods they eat
- JERK – Just Eat Real Food
- A massive discussion on organic meats
- PFC Balance – Protein Fat Carb
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Trans fats
- Anything that comes in a box
What foods to actively seek out
- Quality Protein
- Quality Fat
- Quality Carb
Nathan’s fondest food memories
We turned half our garage into a gym
Know more about Nathan
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Elon Musk at some type of Mexican joint
Last meal on the planet?
The best pizza ever from a really good pizza joint
Where to find Nathan
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download