Matthew Michalewicz is an entrepreneur of the highest order and an author with experience in the fields of technology, commercialisation and supply chain management. I have read two of his recent books, Winning Credibility and Life in Half a Second.
Matthew is a fantastic speaker and has given keynote speeches for organisations on topics of personal motivation, success, pitching , partnerships and entrepreneurship. He is also a fellow and/or a member of the board or advisor for organisations including the University of Adelaide.
He has established boards that include former heads of state, Nobel Peace Prize winners, and Fortune 500 CEOs, and has a 20-year track record of starting, growing, and exiting high growth businesses. Matthew is the author of several books, including “Life in Half a Second”, “Winning Credibility”, “Puzzle-Based Learning”, and “Adaptive Business Intelligence”.
On this episode we talk about:
- Frank Abagnale and how he thought about the idea to ask Frank to join his board of directors.
- The movie and the story behind Frank Abagnale and the movie “Catch me if you can”
- The process of how that whole proposal happened and that it was the highlight of his entrepreneurial career
- [spp-tweet “‘You gotta believe that you have a chance of success and that allows you to take the first step' @ on @bondappetit”]
- Desire – and why it is important to have the desire
- [spp-tweet “‘Desire dictates the intensity of how you will move forward'@ on @bondappetit”]
- Desire the primary mover of success
- Accountability and how Belief and Desire tie into your goals and create a beautiful synergy
- The 7 videos that you should implement based on the concepts of Life in Half a Second
- Complexica – Matt's new venture
- The two different types of approaches to entrepreneurship and why he prefers one over the other
- Where the best deals go down
- How to create the best relationships and why food is central to that
- Matt's 3 types of days and how he structures them
- How to pack 3 days of work into a day
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to actively seek out
- Superfood and high nutritional foods
- Juices with apples and pineapples
- Lean meats with seasonings and spice
- Dark Chocolate
Matt's fondest food memories
Matt's fondest memories of food was arriving in New Zealand and discovering McDonalds because he came from communistic Poland where food was rationed.
Jogging, swimming and in the gym on a regular basis
Do you have a clean eating diet plan?
‘Yes. On most days. I always look at the nutritional value of the food I eat.'
Know more about Matt
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Arnold Schwarzenegger at Restaurant le Jules Verne
Last meal on the planet?
20 courses of his favourite foods
Where to find Matthew
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.