There are a lot of ‘wantrepreneurs’ out there that have big ideas, but also many excuses, such as age and experience, to explain why they can’t achieve their goals. This episode proves that, with a bit of inspiration and perspiration, there are no barriers.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brains about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
On this episode, Ronsley gets inspired with teenage tech entrepreneur Scott Millar. Many would describe Scott as a true wunderkind. Not only has he turned his start-up (that he began at just 14) into a thriving business that now employs 15 people, but he also makes time to inspire the next generation of tech entrepreneurs by speaking to some 60,000 students a year. All that at the ripe old age of 18.
Scott is truly an inspiration for people of any age.
In this episode, Ronsley explores with Scott:
- The establishment of his hologram business at just 14
- How he gains perspective from adult mentors and teen friends
- Why he thinks anyone can do what he’s done
- His double life as school boy and globe-trotting CEO
- Dealing with stereotypes and closed-mindedness
- Why you don’t have to know everything to succeed
- Inspiring the next generation of digital entrepreneurs
- Why you don’t have to follow the traditional path to success
- His true measure of success
- The importance of face-to-face connections
- What it’s like to party with prime ministers in Bangkok, and more
Scott Millar – website
Scott Millar – LinkedIn
Scott Millar – Facebook
Scott Millar – Twitter
Scott MIllar – Instagram
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download