As entrepreneurs, there’s a persistent, ingrained desire to achieve incredible outcomes from our ideas. According to one particularly wise entrepreneur, in order to get to that juncture you need a healthy dose of exposure to different thoughts, views and people.
Each week, join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brains about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
In this episode, we get to enter into the articulate and fascinatingly sharp brain of one of Australia’s most successful real estate entrepreneurs, Rob Christie. Many of you may know him as the founder of Christie Spaces, but his entrepreneurial range far exceeds that.
His sage-like wisdom surrounding healthy business practices and advice on how to thoughtfully navigate daily life makes him a premiere guest at Bond Appetit. During this week’s conversation, Rob breaks down how we can achieve success while understanding where true value lies.
We also take a glimpse into how he views this fast-paced new world and all the technological advances, and the repercussions it’s having on individuals and businesses alike.
Here’s some of what we explore in this episode:
- How to define a good idea
- How Rob views success
- Valuing experiences and why millennials have got it right
- The changing world and the social media influences
- The nature of Facebook, and filtering out the falseness
- How environments create outcomes
- Why offices and diverse business spaces offer valuable experiences
- Why opening yourself up to different views, thoughts and people can help you recognise the truth
- Leaving the past behind to move forward into success
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.