Finding an intersection between personal and business lives can be a huge challenge for couples. For those that manage it, the sky’s the limit for a partnership that is like no other.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
In this week’s episode of Bond Appetit we do a remix of a previous episode and revisit the chat Ronsley had with Rebecca Plant from the Bedrooms & Boardrooms podcast. Rebecca has been working with her partner for 8 years and has a business dedicated to helping business owners develop dynamic, experience-based and value-driven culture development and growth strategies. They build transformational businesses that support their clients, their clients’ teams, customers and the community they operate within
Ronsley shares his views on working with his partner Rochelle, and what challenges and high points have occurred since she joined Amplify. For the most part Rochelle has bought a dynamic to Amplify that Ronsley was not able to.
We also cover:
- How Amplify uses audio as the cornerstone of content marketing
- The power of conversations and how these have brought Ronsley to where he is now
- Why Amplify uses audio to develop content
- What the added benefits are to podcasting beside building an audience
- The challenges and successes of working with your partner
- Where the friction exists in the workplace between Ronsley and Rochelle
- Ronsley’s view on how those couples that work together to make it a success
- Why titles are important when working with your partner
- The place that Rochelle plays in the operations of the business
- One of the keys to having a successful working and personal relationship is about boundaries
- How forward planning can help to avoid problems before they happen
- Why goals can help you provide a great framework for your brand and business
Rebecca Plant – LinkedIn
Boardrooms and Bedrooms – The Podcast for Couples in Business
If you want to be proud of the voice you’re sending out into the stratosphere, download the comprehensive 81 Point Checklist here and get ready to launch your audio marketing machine.
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download