There is a growing number of people that believe the future of the human race relies on humans changing to a vegan diet, but is it the cure we need?
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
On today’s episode of Bond Appetit we revisit our conversation with Valierie Groth. Valerie is a Life and Career Coach that has made the move from safe decisions to making uncomfortable choices. She has an amazing story of personal development and the rollercoaster ride that she has been on.
She definitely does the cool stuff. She has run multiple marathons, went to graduate school twice, started her own business and her own podcast. She is on this show more importantly for her shift in switching to a plant based diet that focuses on mindfulness and gratitude.
Val talks about how her mindset shifted when she ran her first marathon.
- Why avoiding meat, fast food and processed foods is key for a healthy life
- The amazing world of meat substitutes
- How to incorporate beans and tofu into your diet
- Why lots of greens – especially kale and spinach is an excellent approach to a good diet
- What food Val says ”this takes like my childhood”
- Her mum’s chicken and rice and steak and lobsters were her childhood favourites.
- The reason she likes long walks and strength training at home for her exercise routine
- Why fresh food from the store is the best starting point for great cooking
- How meal prep over the weekend can save you time and money
- Make a pot of something and store it for easy quick meals
- Make a big batch of something like Quinoa or couscous
- How you can reduce waste by buying in bulk and freezing it at home
- Why Val would love to have a meal with Sir Paul McCartney, at any vegetarian restaurant.
If you want to be proud of the voice you’re sending out into the stratosphere, download the comprehensive 81 Point Checklist here and get ready to launch your audio marketing machine.
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.