There are so many advantages to living in a technologically rich and modern society, but sometimes the simplest things, like heading bush and going camping, are the best.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
On today’s throwback episode of Bond Appetit we head back to our great chat with fellow podcaster Scott Webber. Scott is the creator and host of the Not Bad For Dad Podcast. Not Bad For Dad is a resource created to help Dads adopt skills, develop tools and acquire the knowledge to build a solid and successful life. Dads are encouraged to free up time so they can really connect or reconnect with the most important people in their lives – their kids!
Scott tells us why cooking is such an important skill that every dad needs to adopt and his plans to compete in the Tough Mudder Race in 2015. He also goes into detail about why a beautiful Spring Salmon caught off the west coast of Canada… with whiskey marinade, and BC spot prawns would be his last meal
We also have a good chat about:
- Why it’s important to eat reduced amounts of Wheat
- The reason that salmon is a great source of food
- How having a regular meal of beef or chicken is something to consider
- Why small portions of carbs (potato or rice) are something you shouldn’t feel guilty about
- The way to go with your meals is to have lots of salads and lots of vegetables
- Sunday night dinner is his fondest memory of food
- Why he also fondly remembers his camp fire escapades with his brother
- His favourite meal is a fillet of Salmon with fresh corn.
- The key to reducing waste is to buy less and don’t buy too much
- He would love to have dinner with Jaime Oliver in Tuscany because Scott loves Italian food
- And never underestimate just a simple steamed veg with garlic butter over the top
If you want to be proud of the voice you’re sending out into the stratosphere, download the comprehensive 81 Point Checklist here and get ready to launch your audio marketing machine.
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.