The more we learn about health and nutrition the more that comes to light on how the food we consume can affect our mindset. Everything that we consume has an impact on how our bodies provide energy and can alter the essential functions our bodies perform.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, chefs, food experts and health conscious people around the world. He picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business or are interested in knowing more about healthy choices with food this podcast is for you.
On this week's’ Bond Appetit we revisit episode eight with Kyle Cullen. Kyle is an amazing entrepreneur with an immense love for animals. He is the founder and head honcho of Glastonbury Drums. Kyle is an accredited Drumsense tutor and the author of two books. The first one is called Paradiddle Creativity and the second one is How to practice drums. He also runs a recording and rehearsal studio.
Kyle went from a diet of chips and beer to being a vegan on a No Sugar, No Grains diet. He has lost over 70 pounds or 31 kg and runs half marathons on his day off.
On this episode we also go into:
- How Kyle uses his love for baking to bring his closest friends and family together
- The reason why Kyle worked on his diet
- Why the changes in diet led to a drive to change his body
- The works he has done on his mental state and mind
- How the changes he has made have given him more hours in the day
- The reason why his productivity has increased
- His new situation and the new way he views the world around him
- The change to his level of positivity
- Find the healthy meal that you like and eat that meal often
- Chop a load of veggies and store it to use during the week
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.