We all want to achieve more freedom in our professional lives.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
This week’s episode features Laurence Tham, founder of Drive Your Practice and a man who has helped countless chiropractors boost their business.
Laurence has a bright personality and some unique wisdom on how to achieve freedom and happiness in your life. It’s a short and brilliant episode.
We chat about:
- What being an ‘entrepreneur’ really means
- The essence of being a ‘human GPS’
- Why Laurence doesn’t consider family his ‘highest value’
- Entrepreneurs and why they’re wired to be impatient
- The fundamental importance of taking a pause in your life
- The strange reason Laurence carries a coin that reminds him of death
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download