The true mark of a gifted entrepreneur is having the foresight to look at an industry and create something new to address a problem that exists.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
Today’s episode I am lucky to have the opportunity to talk with an amazing woman, Justine Coombe. Justine is crazy-passionate about digital marketing. Her enthusiasm for clever strategic marketing campaigns, supported by leading edge technology, tracked with decent analytics gets her buzzing every day.
Justine is known as Australia’s #1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud independent strategist, Justine has worked with over 200 brands in 11 countries. She takes complex business goals and makes them profoundly achievable by planning optimised acquisition, conversion and retention programs.
We also have a deep chat about:
- Justine Coombe’s relationship with her children, her husband and her family
- Justine’s strong traditional view on how family needs to exist
- About feminism and the matriarchal role in the home
- Honouring elderly knowledge, insights and experiences
- Dealing with her family needs
- How she managed big clients and organised her work, keeping herself on track
- Organising using SmartSheet and colour coding
- Synthesising a system that is repetitive
- Hosting a group of people for gathering
- About Justine’s amazing agency, Ignite Digital
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.