There are some people in this world, that when you speak to them, or hear them speak your mind just implodes with all the incredible insights they have.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
This week’s episode we take a journey back to the conversation I had with Dr. Steve Maraboli. For those who don’t know Dr. Maraboli (and there are very few that don’t), he is a highly sought-after consultant, Steve has spent over 20 years as a student and ardent researcher of behavioural science.
He is the creator of Psycho-Neuro-Actualization, a breakthrough counselling/coaching methodology that has gained worldwide attention for its effectiveness in influence and personal/group mindset enhancement. A decorated military veteran with 18+ years of successful experience as a business consultant, executive/leadership coach, and peak performance coach,
Steve and his team of PNA (The Maraboli Method) coaches work with their clients worldwide. Steve is a recipient of the prestigious United Nations Award for Philanthropy, having contributed to and created empowerment, education and humanitarian programs in over 40 countries.
This episode is so good it had to be given a second release, check out the things we go over:
- How Steve’s attribution to being dubbed “The Most Quoted Man Alive” stemmed from his military career
- His addiction to the feeling of helping people
- Why Steve finds comfort in being uncomfortable
- The key ingredient to Steve’s mental health and productivity
- The reason why a healthy attachment to reality is detachment
- How people can take back their power in unhappy situations
- Steve’s advice on how you can condition yourself to develop habits
- The relationship between religion and cognitive bias
- How Steve’s personal mantra of living in the present has changed his life
- Why he is unapologetic in cutting out people in his life that don’t support growth
- The reasoning behind Steve’s lack of a morning routine
- Steve’s number one brain hack of not telling anyone what you want and why that works
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.