Finding your way to success can be a tough road to travel, and for those who have done it no the reward it brings.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs and global think leaders around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
In this week’s episode of Bond Appetit we go back through the archive and bring you a fantastic conversation that Ronsley had with Leandra Walker, The Cosmopolitan Hippy. Chiropractor and Food Coach, Dr. Leandra Brady-Walker has taken her passion for food, fashion and cocktails to a new level by integrating what she knows about health with living a busy modern life to the full.
Leandra turns the tables and asks Ronsley about why believing in yourself is important, How challenging your current belief makes you move, grow and inspire people around you. Ronsley also shares his one small step for people who are in a funk, how your environment dictates success and what superpower Ronsley would choose.
Leandra & Ronsley also cover:
- The entrepreneurial journey of Ronsley Vaz
- Why Ronsley struggles being nominated as one of the young entrepreneurs of the year
- What it would take to make Ronsley super excited about something
- How victory can make you weak
- Having a back-up plans for your back-up plan
- Ronsley on bringing zero emotional intelligence to his marriage!
- Men having only happy and angry emotions
- The feminine and masculine energy
- The hardest thing in any relationship
- Never being a victim of your circumstances
Dr. Leandra Brady-Walker – Website
Dr. Leandra Brady-Walker – Podcast
Dr. Leandra Brady-Walker – Facebook
Dr. Leandra Brady-Walker – Instagram
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download