In the social media world, LinkedIn is something of an enigma to many people. It’s relatively easy to use, but so difficult to master. Because of this, too many users aren’t seeing the results they could be if they knew how to leverage the platform’s features.
On this episode of the Bond Appetit Podcast, social media strategist Adam Houlahan stopped by to discuss why so few people (something around 0.018%) are doing a great job at LinkedIn.
As a LinkedIn expert at Web Traffic That Works, Adam knows his stuff. This is an episode that no business owner should miss out on.
Adam and I also discuss the #100in100 Challenge, a program that asks participants to generate 100 new meaningful connections in 100 days, and that benefits Free to Shine, a charity committed to ending sex trafficking.
Throughout the episode, Adam and I discuss:
- How to stay out of “LinkedIn jail”
- The four types of content that bring you traction on LinkedIn
- Why LinkedIn ads may not be worth it
- The long-term approach you should take with social media
- How so many people destroy their brand using social media
- Why schools often fail to prepare children to become entrepreneurs
- How “giving forward” should be a part of every business model
- Why you should join the #100in100 Challenge
Author: Ronsley Vaz
Ronsley is the founder & chief day dreamer at AMPLIFY. He is an author, speaker & serial entrepreneur.
He has a Masters’ degree in Software Engineering and an MBA in Psychology and Leadership. He is known as the creator of We Are Podcast – the first Podcasting Conference in the Southern Hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit Podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over 3 million in 133 countries.